Monday, July 7, 2008

SESEL!!! The Unique island




Seychelles, a small country located down the equator somewhere above Mauritius n Madagascar.. (my bad geography restricts me to know only this much)...
I came here with my hubby (Nops!! not honeymoon:( Arun is also a doc working in this paradise). Just few glimpses of the soothing peacock feather colored water.. That wow effect was building up within,the moment we landed..I was squeezing my head against the small cabin windows,couldn't wait long to feel the white sand which is so inviting..
Tiring journey from Bangalore to here; didn't need half day sleep to freshen up.All i want is lie on one of these calm,solitaire,picturesque beaches.
The uniquety of these beaches are,they r't crowded, water here is crystal clear as if chlorine cleaned swimming pool,no commercialization like Juhu beach , solitaire..can just lie on the white sand and read a Paulo Coelho book all day long,if hungry can chunk on tasty creole food on beach side take aways.
All u need to enjoy these beaches is,carry a favorite reading material, ipod, lot of sunscreen and prepare for the sizzling hot day on any of your nearest beaches!!!


No comments: