Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Its going to be a girl!!!!

It was a different Monday morning on May 11th 2009. Hesitantly, I checked for my urine pregnancy test giving all vague reasons for missed periods. Never was I ready to accept the fact that I'm pregnant. I came out saying its slightly positive.. even believing that the test could be falsely positive.

God!! I could see the charm on my husband's face. He screamed out looking at it...,"Its strongly positive & its going to be daughter as beautiful as U." I just blushed..standing there. Couldn't believe at first..may be a denial I guess. I must have stared at my urine pregnancy test more than any time.

That evening when we were walking down the street; He held my hand. This time it seemed so different .. Soon somebody is going to be with us. Sharing our love, he said.

I enjoyed my first pregnancy. I would like to share more about pregnancy in my following blogs entries. So..First time moms, do not hesitate to visit my blog. Being a doctor myself my blog writings about pregnancy can help you get a more needed support.

No comments: